Your house isn’t the only thing that needs spring cleaning.
Cleanse your body with these five tips on leading a healthier lifestyle:
- Change your thinking. The mind has a strong influence on physical health so think positive.
- Walk 30 minutes every day. Take advantage of Plymouth’s beautiful parks and trails, like French Regional Park.
- Drink more water. When you go to Plymouth restaurants like Woody’s or Cowboy Jack’s, order water. It flushes out toxins and improves digestion.
- Take your supplements. Living in Plymouth, we don’t get enough sunlight, a source for Vitamin D. Pick up an immune system-boosting supplement from nearby CVS or Target, or at HealthSource of Plymouth.
- Maintain your spine. It helps your brain communicate with the rest of your body. Visit a chiropractor for more details.
Expert: Tips from Kyle Jepsen, chiropractor for HealthSource of Plymouth. healthsourceplymouth.com