We are thrilled to announce our annual Readers’ Choice Survey, and it’s time for you to name the best of the best in Plymouth.
Voting is open January 1–31, 2022, vote here. Finalists will be announced online on March 1, 2022; and final results will be featured online and in June/July’s Best of Plymouth edition of Plymouth Magazine.
VOTING IS EASY—JUST FOLLOW FIVE SIMPLE RULES:
*If any rule is not adhered to, the entire survey could be disqualified.
All results are subject to editorial discretion.
- Go online, and write in a nomination for your categories of choice. (Each category includes a write-in field.)
- One entry per category is allowed per person.
- Voters should vote in at least five categories to ensure their ballot is counted.
- Each ballot must include an email address.
- Ballots must be completed by 5 p.m. on January 31, 2022.
READERS’ CHOICE SURVEY CATEGORIES
Who else is in the mood for a reset? To freshen up our contest, voters needn’t select from last year’s top vote getters. This year’s selections require all write-in votes. We’ve even included some fun additions to this year’s ballot!
FOOD & RESTAURANTS
- Best Bar / Brewery / Distillery
- Best Breakfast
- Best Outdoor Dining
- Best Pizza
- Best Plant-Based Menu (Vegan or Vegetarian)
- Best Restaurant
- Best Takeout / Curbside
- Best Builder
- Best Home Furnishings / Décor Store
- Best Interior Designer
- Best Landscape Designer
- Best Nursery / Garden Center
- Best Remodeler
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Best Chiropractic Practice
- Best Dental Practice
- Best Dermatology Practice
- Best Eye Practice
- Best Fitness Studio / Gym / Yoga Studio
- Best Med Spa (must have medical director on staff and offer injection procedures)
- Best Orthodontic Practice
- Best Pediatric Practice
- Best Salon / Spa
SHOPS & RETAIL
- Best Apparel Boutique
- Best Florist
- Best Gift Shop
- Best Jeweler
- Best Kitchen Store / Specialty Foods
FAMILY & KIDS & PETS
- Best Doggy Daycare / Kennel
- Best Law Firm
- Best Learning / Tutoring Center
- Best Place for Kids' Activities
- Best Private Preschool / Childcare
- Best Senior Living Residence
- Best Veterinary Practice
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have additional questions, we have you covered!
How do you choose the categories?
Each year, the editorial and management teams evaluate our list of categories, usually eliminating a few of the less popular ones—where fewer people voted last year—and adding new topics to keep things fresh. We always consider feedback from our readers and appreciate hearing about categories they’d like to see included.
How does voting work?
From January 1–31, 2022, we invite readers to go online to vote for their favorite local businesses, people and organizations in each category.
What’s a “finalist” vs. a “winner” in the contest?
The entries with the most votes (write-ins) in each category become finalists, and the top vote-getter is the winner. When votes have been tabulated, our editorial team fact-checks the address and contact information for each finalist. If the finalist is no longer a valid selection due to a closed business, etc., we move to the next highest vote-getter, who then becomes a finalist.
Can a business or organization be a finalist if it’s located outside of the magazine’s coverage area?
In order to qualify as a finalist in the survey, the business or organization must be located in the community and/or provide services to local residents.
Where can I find the list of finalists?
Finalists will be posted online in March 2022.
When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced in our special edition of the magazine, which comes out in June. Winners will also be announced online on June 1, 2022.
What happens if I win?
Winners can request a free digital copy of the Best of 2022 magazine cover design, which also indicates your winning category and your business or organization name. Winners can also purchase a framed award certificate, which is 14 x 17 inches and features a black wood frame. (The cost is $95 per framed award certificate and includes shipping and handling.)
Tiger Oak Media reserves the right to use emails collected for internal promotional purposes, including newsletters. Tiger Oak Media will not share your email with any third parties.