Twelve months, six issues, dozens of stories about the people, places and events that make Plymouth such a special community. As we look back on 2019, we're reflecting on the stories you—our readers—loved most. These were the top 10 most-read stories on plymouthmag.com last year—revisit them (or catch up on what you missed) and be sure to share your favorites on social media!
- Plymouth Mom's Online Boutique Offers High-quality, Organic Kids' Clothing
Lulie Kids clothes don’t just look and feel great—the company does good, too.
- 'Beauty Through All Mediums': Meet Plymouth's Most Artistic Family
With a composer, a fine-art creator, a vocal artist and a fashion designer, this family pushes creative boundaries and influences each other to develop innovative art.
- This Local Woman is Allergic to Beer, so She Started a Winery
Nicole Dietman is the owner and operator of Buffalo Rock Winery, and for most of the year, she is also the sole employee.
- Doctor, Model, Actress, Writer: Meet Plymouth Renaissance Woman Nidhi Ghildayal
Nidhi Ghildayal does it all—she’s got a Ph.D. in public health, writes poetry and acts on shows like Greenleaf, NCIS: New Orleans and Chicago Fire.
- Standout Scholar: Gavin Frank's 'Quirky Skills' Include Juggling and Unicycle Riding
Gavin Frank can ride a unicycle, stack dice and solve a Rubik’s Cube in under one minute.
- Prep Hoops Battle at the Lakes Gathers Top Basketball Prospects
For basketball fans, the Prep Battle at the Lakes is not to be missed.
- Standout Scholar: 3-sport Varsity Athlete Madeline Anderson Also Excels in the Classroom
Providence Academy's Madeline Anderson has been on the headmaster's list every semester and captained three sports teams.
- Standout Scholar: For Theater Lover Moses Ekel, 'the Stage is Home'
Moses Ekel started performing in eighth grade and says he feels most like himself when he’s pretending to be someone else.
- Oak Eatery Serves Homemade Classics Sourced from Minnesota's Backyard
Medina’s Oak Eatery offers American fare comfort food, with a focus on local sourcing, wellness, and a welcoming feel.
- The Best Happy Hours in Plymouth
Whether you’re grabbing an after-work drink or looking for an affordable date night, Plymouth has plenty of great happy hour options.