One of the beauties of photography is that it allows us share fresh perspectives, points of view or interpretations. One of the most well-liked features of Plymouth Magazine is the annual Picture Plymouth photo contest, which is open for submissions for the entire month of August at plymouthmag.com. Whether you’ve taken a photo of a Plymouth sporting event, a community program, an outdoor vista , your beloved pet or anything that you find engaging, exciting, beautiful or, even, humorous, enter our contest—snap, save and share.
Categories: People and Families; Wildlife and Nature; Activities and Events; City Landmarks; and Pets
Here’s what you need to know:
- Entrants must live, work or attend school in Plymouth.
- Photos must be taken in Plymouth between September 1, 2019, and August 30, 2020.
- Each photo entry must include an online submission, including the photographer’s name, address, phone number and email address; age (if under 18); intended category for the photo; and title of the photo. (Submissions that do not include the required contact information will not be considered.)
- Submissions with professional logos or watermarks will not be considered.
- Participants must have permission from any persons pictured in the photo to use that photo and permission of a parent in the case of minors.
- Entrants grant reproduction rights (print and digital) to Plymouth Magazine.
- You may submit a total of five photos.
- Winners of each category will be posted online. Select winners, who will be featured in the magazine, will also be contacted by Plymouth Magazine.