Adults deserve a spooky treat for Halloween, too. This take on a traditional sangria is sure to raise the spirits of your next Halloween bash.
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored and sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1–2 limes, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup blackberries or 1 peach, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red blend wine (Apothic works well.)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (Freshly squeezed works best.)
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier club soda, optional
Place ingredients in a large pitcher; chill overnight. Flavors need time to release and blend. Serve the Sangria from the pitcher, or pour the mixture into a punch bowl. Pour servings over ice. For guests who prefer some fizz to their beverage, top the glass with a splash or two of club soda.
Rim glassware with a spooky, sugary cocktail rimmer by using Halloween-themed sugar sprinkles.
Optional: Serve with a large skull ice mold.