Our annual photo contest is around the corner.
One of the beauties of photography is that it allows us share fresh perspectives, points of view or interpretations. One of the most well-liked features of Plymouth Magazine is the annual Picture Plymouth photo contest, which is open for submissions for the entire month of August at plymouthmag.com. Whether you’ve taken a photo of a Plymouth sporting event, a community program, an outdoor vista , your beloved pet or anything that you find engaging, exciting, beautiful or, even, humorous, enter our contest—snap, save and share.
Categories: People and Families; Wildlife and Nature; Activities and Events; City Landmarks; and Pets
Here’s what you need to know:
- Entrants must live, work or attend school in Plymouth.
- Photos must be taken in Plymouth between September 1, 2019, and August 30, 2020.
- Each photo entry must include an online submission, including the photographer’s name, address, phone number and email address; age (if under 18); intended category for the photo; and title of the photo. (Submissions that do not include the required contact information will not be considered.)
- Submissions with professional logos or watermarks will not be considered.
- Participants must have permission from any persons pictured in the photo to use that photo and permission of a parent in the case of minors.
- Entrants grant reproduction rights (print and digital) to Plymouth Magazine.
- You may submit a total of five photos.
- Winners of each category will be posted online. Select winners, who will be featured in the magazine, will also be contacted by Plymouth Magazine.