Looking for some local refreshing favorites? Haskells recommends a Fulton Standard Lager or Bent Paddle Golden IPA, two favorite summertime craft brews. If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, Haskells sales manager Patrick Chapman in Plymouth recommends this unique cocktail to enjoy with the warmer weather.
Blackberry Basil Moscow Mule
1 1/4 oz. Tattersall vodka
1 oz. fresh lime juice
1/2 oz. simple syrup
1 large fresh basil leaf
• In a cocktail shaker, muddle the blackberries and basil in the vodka, making sure the blackberries’ juices are released.
• Add the lime juice and simple syrup.
• Add ice and shake until chilled.
• Strain into a copper mug filled with crushed ice, and top with ginger beer.
• Garnish with blackberries, lime slices, mint sprig and a basil leaf.