- 4 oz. Strawberries, sliced (about five strawberries)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1/2 oz. Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Basil leaves
- 1 1/2 oz. Tattersall Barrel Aged gin
- 2 oz. Fever Tree club soda (chilled)
Slice strawberries and place in a small bowl with sugar. Let them sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to get the juices going. Combine strawberry/sugar mixture with lemon juice, and place in a blender. Blend until smooth. Strain this mixture into a measuring cup. In a short glass, gently muddle two basil leaves. Fill with ice. Pour in strawberry mixture and gin. Give it a good stir, and top with club soda. Garnish with more basil and sliced strawberries.